Please join us for the 2nd Annual CLC Cruise-In! These tickets are for those who would like to have their car displayed and put up to win awards. This event is free to the public who want to come and watch!
All years, makes, and models, stock and modified, are welcome. It will be a fun day to remember, right in the heart of Farmington! All proceeds will benefit Community Living Centers, a Farmington-based 501c3 nonprofit serving the developmentally disabled of Oakland County with community-based living opportunities and essential support services for nearly 50 years.
This event is open to the public and free for spectators!
• Presenting Sponsor’s Choice (as many as there are presenting sponsors) - Trophy
• 3 Best in Show - Trophy
• Plaque for best in each time period: 2000s and newer, 1990s, 1980s, 1970s, 1960s, 1950s and earlier
• Best Wild Card (rat rods, mashups, unique, special use or other of judge panel's choice) - Plaque
• Sponsor’s Choice, one per sponsor - Certificate
• Registration fee includes:
--->Entry into competition for awards
--->One t-shirt (additional shirts available for $10 each)
--->One commemorative dash plaque
--->Voucher for one meal at event
• Registration will be from 9-10am
Registration Fees: $30 per vehicle (nominal convenience fee added for online registrations)
• 9am-10am Registration & Staging
• 10am Welcome
• Judging, food, activities, vendors and more throughout the event
• 1:30pm Awards
• 2pm Wrap Up
Questions? Contact Connor Osborn at 248-478-0870 or [email protected]